Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I don't know how to Let Go so I just carry EVERYTHING IN MY HEART

 I'm in the middle of Mississippi!
Just rode 65 miles through a storm yesterday
No big deal
My feet are still wet so now's a good time to get a whole bunch of these photos from my smartphone onto the blog
I got this smartphone from a Best Friend of mine Noah! Just before heading down to New Orleans...



I amassed a whole bunch of pipes for the journey
This art I fostered turns out to be incredibly useful on The Road!

 After being arrested in Mississippi
(on false charges)
I found my way to a Holy Place

This is a Hare Krishna Farm
The Vedic religion
Dating back millennia

This is their community meeting place
They took me in when I was lost
I did some work on their farm too and it was great!

They're a Beautiful People

 I was truly blessed to have been guided here

I watered lettuce and learned a lot about farming!

Being here was so awesome
I was able to pray and follow my Spiritual Path
And learn about farming
At the same time!

I almost died while I was harvesting Sweet Potatoes
I peeked under some plastic in the dirt and
"EEEEEEEE"
A BLACK WIDOW
OGMGOMGOMG

There's a bamboo thicket at the Holy Farm too!
Holy Bamboo!!

 Met a homeless man callin' himself Cowboy on the streets of Nawlins'
Gave him this staff to help him watch the streets
As he does

I wrote the Judge a letter
Which I felt was well written
But unfortunately Mississippi has it set up so that if he was even gonna look at it I'd have to enter my pleas and go to trial first
When I pointed out I had never been read my rights, have no representation nor opportunity to find any, and the process of "Discovery" had been completely skipped, thus my rights were being violated (Thanks David for legalese advice) the Judge appointed me an attorney and now here we are
Court date is the 21st
Got about 222 miles to go
Yeah
I got this.

 So I escaped The South

 33 is my Mother's lucky number
On my way home

French Onion Risotto!!!

 Then I was called to Maine
Seemed like a good move
There were things I needed to look into

I was hoping you were gonna be there

And when I saw it buried under the ice
Forgotten
I vowed to retrieve your car

I didn't end up learning anything
Basically I'd say my complete powerlessness was rubbed in my face and I was spit on and laughed at
Though I guess I was able to put some pieces together
But more questions just arose and I was left even more confused
And Angry.

There are answers for you in there.

Damn near suicidal
Dancing saves my life

Frozen Lake in Winter

The Tribunal of Llamas

I made this one 

Plaid helped me get through the winter

As did cooking

 
As did my Bagel Cart project!

As did an Angel

It was a very difficult time for my entire family...

Bagel Cart coming along
I am definitely a DIYer

Concept art
I thought it was Zerg-esque

 Finished Front!
Used my wood burner
Each letter took about an hour

Finished Cart

A little taller and a little heavier than I meant for it to be
But not bad for a first project

Also—it worked!

Little Bro was my first customer (:

 You have earned a trophy.
Start your own small business from scratch!

Despite my method being completely safe and under control
The Fire Marshall of New Haven didn't like the open coals and shut me down after two days
Then literally avoided me as my temporary 2-week vending permit expired
Then the Health Department made up some more hurdles for me to needlessly jump over

Which is too bad 'cause I was really contributing to the city
But I have other goals to achieve and simply came to a point of too great resistance against not enough support for
The Bagel Cart is under a tarp on the side of my folks' home
Probably unfortunately being slowly destroyed by weather.
Oh Well.

Leo!!!

And then I went up to Maine
My Mission:
Find Hayley's car
Fix it
Drop it off at her parents house

You Have the Right to Remain Puzzled.
Thanks.


Second Last One

On the way through New Hampshire I hurt my RIGHT knee and had to lay low under this truck for a couple days to heal

They found me and kicked me out
Which is dumb
'Cause I'm hurt
But whatever
Grace <3

Maine is still very cold in April

How am I supposed to Live if I don't have someone to give Flowers to?

I found this trailer next to a library in the town of Poland
(Known for its Water)

I slept under here for a couple nights
Scanning Google Maps for "Uncle Ted's" house where your car was/is
The address you gave me was wrong
The number you gave me was wrong
I thought I could find it by memory on my bicycle but I couldn't and besides the damn cold both my knees were giving out on me
And you wouldn't even respond...
Then the cops found me and ran me outta town

And there was someone back in CT that actually wanted to see me

So I had one more option
Go to the farm and ask where the fuck your car was
I honestly didn't know if I was walking into enemy territory or would have been helped along
But I was ready for a Fight.

Nobody was there
So I left a letter
Along with what I owed.


There was nothing else I could do
I was frustrated and disappointed
But I had at least sent a message
So I went back to Portland
Powerless and Broken
And was rescued by my Angel

Chaos Dark Star
This is MY STORY.

The Healing Peace Bong
Check out the FB Artist Page for more such stuff!
https://www.facebook.com/BambooEtcetera/

Commissioned Work

LOVE BURN

My Dog Roger!

He Loves going on walks...

So we went on a Doggo Big Adventure!

We walked all the way to Agway and got special treats together!
He Loves treats too

I shared one of my treats with him too
My Angel gave them to me
So that makes them especially special.
I value everything given to me by people I Love.

I found this on the Side of The Road!
A gift!
I call it The Dragon Slayer Pipe
'Cause that's what I DO!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

The entire month of May I was just training Martial Arts
SoulCraft
I'd ride my bicycle 13 miles to the Training Facility
Train pretty intensively for about 3 hours
Then 13 miles back
Every Day I could.
My efforts earned me these AMAZING BATTLE SHORTS!

Meta-Safe Dating Tips for Women
Apply what you can
I claim it's good stuff!

I am on my sisters' side.
That's what I stand for.

This little guy came up to me when I was working on The Green Gust one day
helo snek!

I bought this Cherry Tree and carried it like a mile home to plant in the backyard to help my family remember me fondly and stuff
I named it Jerry

Leading up to leaving again I did this totally cool Countdown to Take-Off thing where I showed people what I do and had been doing in a series of facebook posts
(So if we're FB friends you can go and see that)
Here I am in The White Plaid out for a night of dancing at one of my favorite places ever
Toad's Place!

Second Home
I'll always appreciate and value stopping by

Burning Questions
The WHEN? is a Blood Pipe

Amassing another stockpile of pipes for the next journey

I only want to do things genuinely
If I can't be sincere and honest
And Righteous with my Intentions
Then I need to figure out how to be
Or not do the do at all

Such a Great Quirky Car
But gosh do I hate working under the hood of these things

Sunset at East Rock
Another of my favorite places ever

Night view of my city of
New Haven

I'll be so excited to return and see what's changed and what's stayed the same
In the future

Pina
Colada
Risotto
My own idea and recipe
Yeah that's right
I'M The Man!

These are and always will be extremely important to me
I am who and what I am and I'm Proud of what I've created myself to be
I've overcome many of my own hurdles and hang-ups
I've taken action when I felt I needed to
But most importantly
I've learned to value what's important
And hold on to that
And work towards a prosperous future.
It's confusing and complicated sometimes in this largely mixed up society we live in which places value on all manner of questionable endeavors and materials
But I'm figuring it out and moving forward

Ithaca New York
We had the opportunity to learn about composting from a composting expert!
On that Farming Path!

Met this good boy named Solo in Cleveland
He broke my camel back playing with me but he's still a good boy

Just outside of Columbus Ohio next to a "FREE" sign were a whole bunch of pumpkins
This tiny pumpkin traveled all the way to Carbondale
Here it rests

Finding this on the ground in Mt Vernon made me exceedingly happy
I kept it then but left it in Green Gust

New Load-Out
No tent
Just an AMAZING -30 degree sleeping bag
Gotta find flat dry ground with a covering
But with the mobility of the bicycle that really isn't a problem
Not usually
(I need to get a tarp)

I haven't weighed it all yet
Everything is planned out a little less this time
But I know what I'm doing now so I can afford being more lax
Only one of my original pannier bags remain
Which now holds food stock, towel, and Legendary Green Plaid!
Black front bag now has clothing sack (doubles as pillow) and Sweater
Front Blue Flower bag has current food stuffs and it's the easiest to get into so random stuff gets in there too
Back Blue Tom Bag has everything else
All sorted by category into ziploc bags
(First aid/medicine—Journal+Pens—Electronics+Chargers—etcetera)

At Last
Ready to go.

tiny princess
Slept at a school bus stop first night out haha
One way I've learned to Let Go of things
Leave them in the Right spot

I feel an affinity with this Iron Weed flower

Linking up with the last post
The joining of Two Great Rivers
Where The Ohio flows into The Mississippi
Fort Defiance!

The sunsets out here are brilliant

Met this friendly fellow just riding along
He ran out to wag and bark
I gave him some Love and some treats (:

Which maybe wasn't so good!
He wouldn't stop following me!
And on a super busy road, with trucks going like 50 mph...
I couldn't ride on!
No one was at his home
I was literally stuck with him for hours
Which wasn't so bad haha
I eventually tired him out and outsmarted him and snuck away
Thanks for the memories Doggo!

Met a nice dude at The Hall of Heroes in Ripley MI
Gave me a place to crash for a night
Here's his kitten
Shiva
Thanks again Kevin!
(Also I found my mp3 player!)

On my way into Memphis
First time putting The Shining Jacket on
Make no mistake
This IS hard
And I'm carrying A LOT
I care A LOT
And I can't not
So I figured out how to go forward with it
Here we are.

Special shout-out to these three lovely ladies at the Senatobia Post Office!
They helped me mail a couple important packages
Tokens of Affection
Y'know, good stuff
And they gave me Pineapple and Cocoa Almonds!
They were really interested in my blog and my adventure and I really appreciate that!

I'm on my way to clear my name down here.
Then through New Orleans and finally...
West!
I'll work my way through Louisana and Texas
Really looking forward to Austin
Have always wanted to go
More on all that...
Next Time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pasojkrB_Ds

No comments:

Post a Comment